- The VK-W-1000 tends to be designed to interface directly with unused analog telephone line input, particularly of the phone system.
- When employed with the C-1000B door box controller, one or also two W-1000 door boxes may also be able to share the existing phone line.
- An exciting feature includes the point that at the time the “Call” button gets pressed, this door box generates a standard or even custom ring cadence specifically of an adjustable amount of rings.
- If you want to use this device in noisy environments, you can do so because of the new louder speaker output along with “Push-to-Talk” feature. Often you do need some device that will work in noisy environments. This feature can, therefore, help out here.
- If you get the W-1000-EWP model, this has the Enhanced Weather Protection feature. This is handy when it comes to outdoor installations where the VK-W-1000-EWP will experience precipitation or also condensation.
- Viking’s EWP products claim to have foam rubber gaskets, as well as sealed connections, useful gel-filled butt connectors, along with urethane or even thermal plastic potted type of circuit boards having internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots plus DIP switches, particularly for easy on-site programming.
- You will get microphone volume adjustment POT.
- This unit has a 24V talk battery.
- You will get a 20Hz ring generator (i.e., 3.0 REN ring load maximum).
- The selectable number of rings includes 2, 3, 10, or 30.
- The extended operating temperature range is -15? to 130 ?.
- To provide easy wiring, this unit has a compact 45-degree terminal strip.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *