• Wireless Technology - Bluetooth version: 4.0
• Talk Range - Up to 300 feet
• MFI Chipset (Apple) - Yes (The MFI Chipset is a built-in chipset that enables compatibility with Apple products and utilizes standard Apple MMI functionality.)
• NFC Near Field Communications / Perimeter Pairing is an easy pairing functionality that connects two devices that are in close proximity to each other.
• Operating System - Apple Mac OS and Microsoft Windows
• Usage - Works with mobile phones, connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls, and works with traditional desk phones
• Control Center enables you to manage all of your devices directly from Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control and mass deployment
• Music - Device can stream music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player
• Frequency Response - Hifi|Narrowband|Wideband
• Digital Signal Processing is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
• Microphone Type - Dual Microphones (Noise Blackout™) have an aggressive noise filter coupled with two microphones utilizing Digital Signal Processing (DSP) software to remove noise
• Mute function - Yes
• Talk Time - Up to 8 hours
• Standby Time - Up to 360 hour(s)
• USB Charging - Yes
• Charge Time - Up to 120 minutes
• Wearing Style: Behind-the-ear
• Ear Cushion Type: Large, Medium, and Small sized ear gels
• Movement sensors activate features in a device based on movement, or lack thereof. An example would be turning off a device when no motion is detected.
• Touch Screen - Yes
• Visual Indicator shows status of various functions, such as connection, pairing, battery level and audio-link status.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *