- Wearing Style: Headband and ear hook. Optional neckband (GN14121-24) can be purchased separately.
Wireless Technology: DECT 1.9
Supports the DECT (digital enhanced cordless telephony) 1.9 standard wireless technology. Wireless DECT standards vary depending on local legislation. Jabra DECT wireless headsets cover the most recognized DECT standards including European standard DECT and US DECT 6.0. If in doubt, check with your Jabra contact if you are using the correct standard.
Talk Range (feet): Up to 450 ft
Talk range defines how far away you can be from the headset base and still be connected and carry on a conversation
Unified Communication: Yes
The device is fit for Unified Communications
Operating System: Windows
This device supports Microsoft Windows
- This device is connected via USB
- Direct connect to desk phone
Conference call capacity: 4
Up to 4 headsets can be joined to one base at the same time for conferencing call purposes
- Works with traditional desk phones
- Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
Control Center: Yes
Control Center enables you to manage all of your devices directly from Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control and mass deployment
Jabra PC Suite: Yes
Jabra PC Suite enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP softphones. Wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and softphone. With a corded headset, Jabra PC Suite gives you a number of remote call control functions either directly from your headset or from in-line buttons on the cord. The seamless integration between headset and softphone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. This freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *