- The VK-E-1600A is an item that meets ADA requirements present for elevator or emergency telephones.
- This device will automatically light the handy “Call Connected” LED for your benefit, it can send a unique location type of ID code or also voice announcement. For the visually impaired there is the Grade 2 Braille label.
- This device can be programmed from your touch-tone phone as well.
- 5 programmable emergency numbers is how many this emergency phone can dial up to. Also 2 central station numbers can also be dialed.
- This emergency phone is able to be programmed in such a way to automatically give a digital announcement that will identify the location from where the emergency call is coming.
- On top of this, a DTMF touch tone type of code may actually also be delivered.
- When it comes to a “Call Connected” LED, this can be initiated both manually or automatically.
- If you are wondering where all programming parameters, such as phone numbers as well as location numbers get stored, this is in non-volatile memory.
- You should know that this emergency phone is phone line powered. It does not need batteries and also external power.
- The VK-E-1600A is compatible when it comes to common kind of Central Station Monitoring equipment.
- If you are interested in the Automatic Noise Cancelling or ANC feature, you will get this with the E-1600A. This feature is there to provide clear audio when in noisy type of environments.
- Hands Free operation is present with the E-1600A.
- This emergency phone is phone line powered.
- It is remotely programmable for your ease.
- The useful advanced call progress detection feature is present.
- If you wish to use this item for outdoor installations in a place where it will encounter precipitation and condensation, then you may want to consider getting the E-1600A-EWP model. This model has the Enhanced Weather Protection or EWP feature.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *