- The GXP1780 is a powerful mid-range IP phone with advanced telephony features.
- This mid-range IP phone comes equipped with 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts,
- 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen.
- For added personalization the GXP1780 featurespersonalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services.
- It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot— one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market.
- The GXP1780 supports the fastest possible connection speeds as well as automated provisioning features with media access control.
- 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable contextsensitive soft keys
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100Mbps network ports
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Built-in PoE to power the devices and give it a network connection
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics’s headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording & more
- Conference Calling Yes
- Corded or CordlessCorded
- Headset Port Yes
- LCD Backlit Display Yes
- Number SIP Accounts/Identities 4
- Speakerphone Yes
- Voicemail Yes
- Color Black
- Other features
- Country of Origin China
- Type of Packaging Retail Box
- Warranty 1 Year
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *