- VoIP adapter that connects up to 2 analog phones or fax machines to VoIP services from a Polycom partnerc
- Help home offices maximize current analog investment by keeping up to two analog phones or fax machines and connect them to VoIP services
- Supports T.38 fax standard so home office users can send or receive reliable facsimile calls over the Internet
- Prioritizes phone calls above other internet traffic to ensure your customer clearly hears every important word on up to two simultaneous calls
- Users can multitask by faxing and talking on the phone at the same time
- The only analog telephone adapters that supports optional WiFi accessory to expand phone placement locations
- USB Bluetooth accessory pairs a user’s mobile phone so they can place and answer calls using analog phones
- Save time and hassle by configuring the device without laying a finger on it.
- Provision the device to meet your customer specifications
- Update devices from anyplace with a connection to the Internet.
- Provide best in class support to your customers
- Quickly identify issues and remotely troubleshoot devices.
- Accessories Yes
- Max Number of Expandable Handsets 1
- Color Blue
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *